Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, 2008 Day 1

Well I decided it was time to start my own blog since I spend so much time on the net looking at everyones. I am not a person of many words so we shall see how my posts go. I figure it will expose more people to my art and let them know more about me as a person and artist.


This first photo is from the class I am teaching at Stamp Asylum in Plano, TX this weekend. I work part time and teach at the store and have been since Feb. 1995. A very long time!! Anyway if your interested in the class and live or will be in the area of Plano, Tx where the store is located please call and sign up 972 596-1224. Class is from 10:ooam - 12:30pm and cost $55.00. You do not have to bring any supplies to class, everything is provided for you. In class you will construct six different cards using various techniques.

No comments: