Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentine Tree


Well things are getting back to normal around here after the holidays. I have put up all the Christmas decorations and gotten out the Valentine's Day things. My friend Melody brought me this cute little candy mold last week.

I added glitter hearts and red glass hearts to my feather tree. This is the sweetest little tree I have ever seen. They can be done up in any holiday season you wish. I will have to figure out what to put on it for Easter.

I usually do not put a lot about my family on this blog because I want to mainly use it for my art. But my son received his school letter jacket this week for golf. So I have to post a photo of him in it. Handsome guy that he is!
Stamp Asylum http://www.stampasylum.com will have a booth at the Mesquite Rubber Stamp Convention this coming weekend. Friday night is a dessert party where the participants get dessert and make usually about 9 - 10 different projects for a fee. Check the website http://www.stampscraparttour.com/infopage.asp?id=1 for ticket information regarding that but purchase your show tickets for Saturday and Sunday at the store. They are $5.00 and gets you in for both days. I will be working our booth both days so come see me.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love that little bird mold.

c