Monday, August 17, 2009

Where Water Comes Down Etsy Shop


I went to my first North Dallas Etsy Team meeting this past Saturday evening. It was great to meet everyone. We had been conversing (since I joined the group several weeks ago) on our yahoo group email list so now I can put a face with a name.

I first learned of the group one Saturday when I was at work and several of the members came into the store. We preceded to talk and I was informed about the team and so I decided to sign up. If your an Etsy Seller in the North Dallas area and would like to find out more about the team go to the web site http://www.northdallasetsy.com/ .

At the meeting we each brought something from our shop to swap. I was fortunate to receive some hand made soap from Nicki Shores who runs Where Water Comes Down http://wherewatercomesdown.etsy.com/ . You have to go check out the soaps in her shop! They smell wonderful, not overpowering and they lather up really good.

I received Coconut Lime, Lakeside and Mulberry scents. I have opened and used the Coconut Lime. I love it! I also love the embossed water faucet embedded in the bar. You can see it in my photo. REALLY CUTE and A SURPRISE! Nicki lists what ingredients are in each bar on a card and slips it under the colorful string surrounding the paper wrapped around the bar. Nice packaging and it would make a wonderful gift for someone special.

No comments: