Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mask, Little Halloween Books & Other Fun Stuff

 This is the mask I received back from the swap at the Wicked Tea (Paper Cowgirl) last weekend. Kristi Day made it from grunge paper. She covered the front with paper and waxed it. The flower and feathers clip on. I really liked it!
 I had started this Halloween book several years ago. Never finished it till now! It's a chipboard book that I covered with K & Co paper and their embellishments. I gave it to Blair for Halloween this year along with his favorite candy Skittles and Starbursts!
lighted pumpkins

 Had to include a photo of Duke (my dog) because Blair despises him. He knows the dog is my favorite over him. Not really but it is a joke in our house that he is. Dogs don't talk back now do they?
food and decorations from former party

Blair's friends and party favors

me carving pumpkins and Blair's candy loot

front of book
 This little Halloween book I won at the Wicked Tea! Cindy Mayfield made it and it is sooo cute!! I love it!
lots of things move

skeleton card is great

just add photo to this page

there is a swirl deal on clear acetate at bottom of page

book flips out to add photo


great for photos

love all the things that move and that are attached


 These are suckers I decorated for gifts for some friends in one of my art groups. The suckers twirl around. I wouldn't eat them. I would just use them as decorations.
close-up of sucker decorations

packaged a few suckers in these bags

 This is a container I decorated for a family and added wrapped candy bars in it. Fun stuff!! And yummy!
close-up of wrapped candy bars

No comments: