Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween Art

For one of my art groups, I made these canvases for Halloween. I really love how they turned out. I took a Halloween class from Margie Romney-Aslett http://www.margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/ and we did something similar. She is getting ready to do another class for Christmas. She can do some fabulous things with dollar store finds! I would sign up if I were you!!

I have a friend that her birthday is Oct 25th so I usually do something Halloween theme as well as normal for her big day. This year I wrapped the gifts in this box and glued a skeleton to the top. I added a paper cone party hat to his head. Another idea from Margie's class! There were several comments at the restaraunt about him from guests. He did turn out very cute if you can call a skeleton cute!

No comments: