Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas At My House

This is my Christmas Tree. It has gifts under it finally today, but it didn't when I took this photo. My raggedy old Grinch is sitting underneath.


I made this tree from a sweater last year. Not my idea. One of the girls in my stamping group came up with it. Her name is Traci Hutton http://www.art-t-dolls.com/bio.html She has a great website to sell her gourd dolls. Check them out. Anyway I sewed sequins and beads on the tree then printed onto muslin with my printer (peace). I like how it came out. it is mounted on a small piece of wood.
These are bottle brush trees and a few ceramic snowmen from Hallmark. The reindeer is from Prescott AZ. Monica brought it back from there for me last year.
This is my fireplace. The let is snow hanging deal is one I bought plain at Hobby Lobby then covered it in German glass glitter using Glossy Accents. It really sparkles!


Well that's it for today. Later on I will post a tree I have in my bedroom. I am not finished with the ornaments yet. They have to be soldered.

No comments: