Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Class At Stamp Asylum

This is what you will make in my new solder class. Flowers have been so popular lately I decided to incorporate some solder pieces in the centers of these flowers instead of buttons or rhinestones. To take the class you already need to know how to solder because I will not be teaching that part of the class. I will be concentrating on teaching the flowers. Call the store to sign up 972 596-1224

I will be teaching a beginner solder class next quarter so watch the Stamp Asylum blog or email for a date on that. I will also list it here on my blog.

BLOOMING SOLDER cost is $55.00
Think soft beautiful organza flowers with artwork behind glass for centers. These flowers look great on a jackets, purse, Spring hat or box. You will make two flowers and solder the pieces for the middle. THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER SOLDER CLASS. Bring to class a solder iron with a small screwdriver type tip, bone folder or phid, scissors and glue stick. Everything else is provided.

No comments: