Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Decor Around the House

tree in master bedroom
This is the first year I have not put up the big tree in the den. I just did not want to get it all out. Probably because I can't get in my shed to even get to the stuff! Plus there will be less to put up on New Year's Day. That is usually when I take everything down. LOL  I just have a few decorations up like the orb I made this year and the one from last year. I posted about the orb already in November I think. I have the little lighted house I made at another art group meeting out on a table by the tree in the den. I kind of miss not having the mantle done and several other things I put out this time of year, but that is OK. There is just not enough time in the day to get everything done!

wooden cut out

another wooden cut out
 These wooden cut outs were made by my friend Jeanne. She gave them to me for Christmas this year. I love them!

tree in den
winter crown
kitchen table decor

Happy Decorating everyone!!

No comments: