Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stuff I Have Been Working On

A good friend of mine has hired me to do an event for her in January. She wanted a scrapbooking class and for the money she is paying me I thought I should come up with some other stuff.

Here is a close-up of the invite I made her. I am calling it "Mixed Media Play Day". I only have to provide stuff for three people so it really isn't going to be a big deal to plan. Especially since I only have two weeks to do it in. LOL The event is January 7th.

This is the envelope for the invites.

I made these to hang from the ceiling at the place where the event is being held. I am using a snowflake and valentine theme.

These are garlands they will be making at the event. I took an online class from Margie Romney Aslett http://margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/ before Christmas and it was fabulous!! This was an idea from her. So fun to sew these punched out pieces in the sewing machine! It really worked!!

The following photos are close-ups of the garlands.




This one is doilies with punched music paper attached to the centers then stapled on string. Soooo cute!!!

I decorated this plate holder for cupcakes.

This is the topper I made for it.

These are the party favors. Another great idea of Margie's!! I just added a few things to it.

They are going to make a canvas project too besides the garlands and scrapbook pages. I will post it when I get it finished, and I will take photos at the event and post them afterwards.

This is a New Years card I made this week.

I made a base for my Christmas Solder House. Here it is with tea lights inside.

Here it is on the base.

I have been busy!!! Never a dull moment at my house!!

No comments: