Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Stuff I Have Been Working On

I have been working on items for my friend's event this weekend. The students will be doing five scrapbook pages for one class. I was going to use some of my cards for ideas but decided to just wing it. I ended up buying supplies at the Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie http://www.thecraftyscrapper.com/ and just getting the ideas for the pages with the stuff I bought. Only one came from one of my cards. I think I came up with some great pages.

These were wonderful leaves from Prima, I cut off the stems and curled them up to use.
I used a doily on this one too.
Bike page.
Close-up of bike. I think it was from Melissa Francis or Prima. I added flowers to the basket.
Banner on page. Used a punch.
Bo Bunny paper.
Close-up on page. Rhinestones and flowers.
Mitten Page. Fancy Pants Paper.
Close-up of page. Snowflake punch with stickles.
Page idea from one of my cards.
Flower close-up.
Nest close-up.
This is the canvas class they will be doing. I copied the technique from Christy Tomlinson. http://www.christytomlinson.typepad.com/the_scarlet_lime/  She did a canvas with a tree shape because it was around the holidays.

These are the favor bags for the students. Thank goodness the event is only for three people. I am running out of time!! But it has been fun to plan this from scratch. I love the theme of snowflakes and valentines.

Close-up of bag decoration.
Little note pads I found for the students too.
I originally did these boxes for favors and then decided to do the bags also. I put a pair of valentine socks in these boxes. Cute!!

Top of boxes.
These three items are door prizes.

I had to do a table center piece. The colors and several of the decorating ideas came from the class I took from Margie Romney Aslett http://margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/  It was a wonderful class!

Flag in table piece.
Last but not least I did a Welcome sign for the door into the event. Love the dollar store and these snowflakes!

Close-up of door sign.

No comments: