Monday, January 16, 2012

House Mouse Card For February & Special Event News

When I first saw this stamp I thought of Summer time. The mouse was getting a tan. I was surprised the image was for February. But it is cold at this time of year (normally is, today we were almost in the 70's) so why not make a fun colorful card to help you think warmer times are on the way!

SPECIAL EVENT NEWS
Paper Cowgirl is having a show in March and I am teaching!! Go to their blog and check out the dates and info. Use the button on the right of my blog to get there. It is going to be a great event. I believe there are eight different classes and they will be taught on Thursday and Friday March 15th & 16th with the vendor show on Saturday the 17th. The vendor show is put on by Petticoats on the Prairie http://petticoatsontheprairie.blogspot.com/ . Theme is "Under the Big Top". Pretty exciting stuff!!! More info to come later with photos of my class sample.

No comments: