Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Guest Book for a Friends's Daughter





front of album
One of the daughter's of one of my best friend's is getting married next month. I made her this guest book. It turned out good I think. Her wedding is King Ranch style with rhinestones and burlap. All the bridesmaids are wearing boots and it should be really nice. I am helping with the decorating and some of the other projects for the reception too. Looking forward to the event.

inside front cover
 Album is wrapped in white satin and burlap is wrapped around front and back covers near the spine. I added pearl sprays and hydrangea flowers with rhinestone centers to the front of the album. To the inside cover I added a little card with a to and from to commemorate the occasion.
pen holder attached to album

The pen holder it attached to the back inside of the album. I wrapped jute around the holder to hide some cutting on the satin. Worked out great!

No comments: