Monday, March 16, 2009

Solder House

Check out this cool house I made last week. It is made with bevel and single plate glass. Art was created then sandwiched between the glass then soldered together to form the house.
This photo does not do it justice when it is lit up from inside. You have to see it in person. And you can if you come by the Stamp Asylum starting next week. It is one of my NEW classes being offered there next quarter. Class info has not been finalized but will be soon. I will post it here as soon as I find out anything.

3 comments:

MarysMadness said...

Donna, those houses look cool! I'll have to stop by and look at them and check into the classes!

Kaz said...

this is absolutely wowser stunning, I would love to try and make one of these. really love it. :)

Journal Swag said...

Hi, I LOVE it! Where do you find your house shaped glass?

I enjoy your blog!

Sheila