Monday, November 16, 2009

New Items Added To My Etsy Shop

I had time to add two new items in my Etsy shop http://www.donnagoss.etsy.com today. It took me awhile to finish this scarf. I do not like to knit when it's warm and it has not been cold (until today LOL) so it took longer than usual for this one. it's great to wear casual or dressy.

This glass house is a Christmas theme one. It lights up with battery operated tea lights so there is not a fire hazard. Done in pink and green colors for a fun and whimsical style. The other end has a transparency in it of a girl sitting on Santa's lap. I do happen to know the little girl and she is not little anymore, but just as sweet. On one side of the roof I applied punched out reindeer. You only see them when the light is on though. Kind of a neat effect. There are more photos of the other sides on my site so go check it out.

No comments: