Monday, March 12, 2012

Art & Stuff

I have been having so much fun with the Donna Downey  canvas a month class. This is my creation for February. I used modeling paste to embed the ledger paper heart on the canvas. The Golden fluid acrylics are such bright colors! Love them!

I have been taking a Terri Brush soldering class online and this box is one of the things I actually did. Well I needed a birthday gift for a friend so I thought this would be the perfect thing for her. It was a fun project. Although I was to chicken to solder the rhinestones on, so I glued them. Didn't want to take a chance and the glass crack after I had done all the work!! LOL

This is another project I did from the class. These are not that easy to wrap the tape around but boy do they make a statement when soldered. 

Thanks for stopping by. I will be teaching at Paper Cowgirl this Thursday and will post photos next week from class and some of the other events that will be going on. Have a great rest of the week! It is suppose to be beautiful outside. Students couldn't ask for a better Spring Break!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Donna...these are absolutely beautiful and stunning projects.