Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paper Cowgirl Highlights

Paper Cowgirl started off with a meet and greet at the Dove's Nest in Waxahachie on Wednesday night at 6:00pm. We had some wonderful tasty food and we celebrated Cindy's (organizer) birthday with a cake and a card. I think we surprised her! It was fun and the teachers got to meet their students and get reacquainted with old friends. We had a great discussion about Pinterest. Very insightful.






Some pictures of samples are below.
karen valentine
karla nathan
samples on table
lisa mcilvain

beth leintz



mine
Classes started Thursday morning bright and early! I taught a wool felt crown class and had a lot of fun. My students were very creative! Loved the ideas they came up with for decorating their crowns. I wish I remembered who all the crowns belonged to, so I could label them on these photos.
my class

cathi




faith's crown on a pedestal

faith's

inside of faith's

jan & cindy sewing away

jan's crown

karen & cindy

karla's bird made from scrap wool she had left


krisi & karla's crowns - back of

krisi & karla's crowns - front of





sweet tammy
terry concentrating
me & karen valentine
I want to thank all my students for signing up for the class and making it a special and memorable event!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thank you again for taking time out to teach. Your class was just lovely and I know the ladies loved it. You always do such a great job!

hugs,

c