Monday, October 18, 2010

Paper Cowgirl - A Wicked Tea Part 3

We were to make our name badges and there were some really creative ones! I blogged about mine last week. Here are some of my favorites. Loved this one with the skeleton!
This is my friend Debbie's. Novel idea to use wire to write your name! Love the cheese cloth behind it.
This little kitty was sooo cute! Tu tu and all!

This reminded me of the high school mums you see during Homecoming. Grace even said that is where she got the idea.
Half a glittered pumpkin! Works for me!


There was a contest to see who could collect the most glittered clothes pins. I won! But I had help. Three friends gave me their pins. I ended up with 42 total I think. I won this cute ribbon which has a great saying on it, "Some things just require cake".

One of the friends that gave me her pins has a booth at the Dove's Nest http://thedovesnestrestaurant.com/ in Waxahachie. It's a great place to shop. I believe she has this ribbon and others like it in her booth. She had given me some before when I was visiting her at her home. So I gave my winning ribbon to one of the other ladies that gave me her pins. Actually I have shown these ribbons in an earlier post here on my blog. Check out the May 3rd post for these banners.

No comments: